Sunday 15 November 2015


KE       


             DAY 8
             KEY SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 3:13-14
            “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us (for it is written cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree) that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”

             Confess: Father God Almighty I bless You for your faithfulness and love towards me. I proclaim that You are Jehovah El Shaddai, My All-Sufficient God who remains the same and Your faithfulness endures to all generations. I appreciate You for the eternal sacrifice of Your Son Jesus Christ on my behalf.
             Based on that eternal sacrifice I (mention your name) this day I declare that I am totally redeemed from every curse that works against marriage both from the lineage of my father and my mother. I boldly declare that by the efficacy of the shed Blood of Jesus Christ that I (mention your name) am blessed and not cursed in any way at all.
             I declare by faith that all ancestral and generational curses which work against marriage, progress and prosperity have been taken care of on my behalf by Jesus Christ because He became a curse for me (mention your name) by hanging on the cross.
             I confess that I am a partaker of the new Covenant in the Blood of Jesus Christ. As a partaker of the New Covenant I (mention your name) am dwelling on Mount Zion. And the Bible says that upon Mount Zion there shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness and the children of Jacob shall possess their possessions…
             I believe I possess my miracle…
             I believe I possess my promotion…
             I believe I possess my marital breakthrough…
             I believe I possess the wisdom to be a very successful wife/husband..
             I believe I possess divine grace to handle all challenges in my matrimonial home ; in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I proclaim, Amen!

             Fruitfulness, peace and contentment in marriage is my portion in the excellent name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I declare, Amen!
             I am blessed, triumphant and highly favoured!!

           


             MOTIVATIONAL SCRIPTURE
             2 CHRONICLES 16:9a
            “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself  strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him”  

1 comment:

  1. I'm blessed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete