Tuesday 3 November 2015

Day 7 ....Powerful Declarations for all singles...i decree no more marital DELAY!

 DAY 7
             KEY SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29:11
             For I know the thoughts that I think towards you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of      evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

             Confess: Everlasting and Gracious God, You are the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Great I AM who remains the same all through eternity. You are the God who alone knows the end from the beginning and I give You thanks this day because you are good, You are the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Great I AM who remains the same all through eternity. You are the God who alone knows the end from the beginning and I give You thanks this day because you are good and Your and mercies endure forever.

             I believe and confess that Jehovah God has a unique plan for my life and for my marriage, a good plan and not of evil at all. I believe and confess that the counsel of Jehovah concerning my marriage shall stand no matter what enemies of my marriage may say or do because my God has the final say with regards to my marriage, in Jesus Christ matchless name I declare! Amen!

             Because the thoughts of the Lord towards me are thoughts of peace and not of evil, I declare a full release of the yoke-breaking anointing of the Holy Spirit upon my life. By the release of the anointing upon my life, I command that every spiritual mark of reproach on me (mention your name) be wiped away totally in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I prophesy a full release of the glory of God upon my life from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet for a fruitful and a lasting marital life in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen!
             I believe and confess that God will cause me to have the marriage that He has designed for my life. I (mention your name) boldly declare a release of that caring and loving spouse whom God has chosen for my life. I believe and confess that I receive by faith into my life that spouse whom God has prepared for me in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen!
             I reject totally any plot by anti-marriage forces to cause a divorce or a separation in my marriage both in the near and in the far future, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah I declare! I know for sure that it is well with me and my marriage because according to Jeremiah 29:11 I (mention your name)am in the agenda of Jehovah God Almighty.
             I confess that by the plan of God Almighty for my life I cannot fail in marriage because the Lord God has equipped me  and anointed me (mention your name) as His Battle-Axe and weapon of war. No power or evil scheme by any satanic agent can triumph over me (mention your name) in any way because my life is hid with Christ in God. I am more than a conqueror in every area of my life, in Jesus Christ of Nazareth All-conquering name I declare, Amen! 
             Father God, I thank You for bringing to pass in my life Your good and perfect plan with regards to my marriage, for You are the glory of my strength and in your favour my horn is exalted like that of an Unicorn.
             In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I am anointed with fresh oil of the Holy Spirit to do exploits and to make a positive difference in my matrimonial home to the glory of God, Amen!
              I make this declaration in the glorious name of Jesus Christ, the Bright and the Morning Star, the Rock of Ages, Amen!
              I am blessed, triumphant and highly favoured!!           
              MOTIVATIONAL SCRIPTURE
              JOB 8:20-22
            “Behold God will not cast away the blameless, nor will He uphold the evil doers. He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing. Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, and the dwelling place of the wicked will come to nothing”

1 comment:

  1. I know and I believed that after the declaration of my marital breakthrough I'm more than a conquer in Jesus Mighty Name Amen!!

    ReplyDelete