Sunday 1 November 2015


  

               
  

            DAY 6
            KEY SCRIPYURE: PROVERBS 15:4; PROVERBS 14:30

 PROVERBS 15:4 “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks
 The spirit”.      
 PROVERBS 14:30 “A sound heart is life to the body, but envy is rottenness to the
 Bones”.

             Confess:  Heavenly Father, blessed be Your name for You have  fearfully and wonderfully made me in Your own image to manifest Your glory in me wherever I go. I proclaim the You are the Supreme and Eternal God who is worthy to be praised and adored continually.

             I confess that I (mention your name) have a wholesome tongue and it is a tree of life unto me. I have a merry heart and a cheerful countenance which radiates the favour of God in my life. As a result of the cheerful countenance  I radiate, as I step out today I am being connected in the realms of the spirit to my God-ordained spouse, the man/woman of my dreams, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
              The light of my eyes rejoices my heart and the good news of God makes my bones fat. I declare that I am loved, cherished and attracted to my spouse as l meet him/her in Jesus Christ name, Amen!
             I refuse to be downcast and sorrowful by the hurts and disappointments of the past. I receive spiritual healing for every emotional wound that I am carrying because Jesus Christ came to heal the broken hearted. I purpose to forget those things which are behind and to reach forward earnestly for those things which are ahead that the plan of God for my life may manifest for all eyes to see.
             By the thundering voice of the Most High God, I command a release of thunder, lightening, hail stones and coals of fire against all principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this age, spiritual wickedness in high places, ancestral covenants and every generational curse that works against marriage in the powerful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen!
              I (mention your name) am joyful in all aspects of life for the joy of the Lord is my strength, I rejoice in the Lord my God with exceeding great joy for my future is as bright as the unfailing promises of Jehovah God Almighty!

              In the marvellous name of Jesus Christ, the desire of all Nations I declare, Amen!

               I am blessed, triumphant and highly favoured!


             MOTIVATIONAL SCRIPTURE
             2 SAMUEL 22:31-33
            “As for God His way is perfect; the Word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock except our God? God is my strength and power, and he makes my way perfect.”   
           

No comments:

Post a Comment