Sunday 25 October 2015

             DAY 3
             KEY SCRIPTURE-ROMANS 8:32
            “He who did not spare His own son but gave Him for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?”
             Confess: Almighty God, I express my appreciation to You for the love with which You have loved me and sent Your only begotten Son to die for me. I confess that You are the Champion of love. You are the Lord who is merciful and gracious, longsuffering and abounding in goodness and truth. Praise, honour, adoration, power and glory belongs to you.
             Father, I thank You that You loved me so much that You sent Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for me that I may be reconciled unto You. Based on the supreme sacrifice of Jesus Christ on my behalf, I hereby confess that there is absolutely nothing good that God will withhold from me (mention your name)
             I can confidently confess that a peaceful, fruitful and fulfilling marital life is mine this day. I am blessed, my future is blessed and secured in Jesus Christ. My children are blessed, my spouse is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus Christ wonderful name I declare, Amen!
              I declare that I see my sincere heart desire for a fruitful and a fulfilling marital life coming to manifestation by the help and design of God. I am confident and highly expectant because the scripture says that “the desire of the righteous shall be granted.” Glory, hallelujah!!
              I believe it is well with me (mention your name) for the Lord my God who is the Strength of Israel cannot lie or relent, as such I believe that His plan for my life, my marriage and my future is coming to manifestation speedily in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ.
             I declare this in the victorious name of Jesus Christ, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Amen!
              I am blessed, triumphant and highly favoured!
              MOTIVATIONAL SCRIPTURE
              MICAH 7:7-8
             “Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, it is well with you. I believe that ss many marriages come in contact with these, they will begin to experience a turn around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting viewers,
    I am an apostle who God has called to wipe away tears, God has sent me to heal the sick, and to also bring broken relationship back together because God is not happy with divorce, and for impatation of ministers, because you can't do ministry without power. God has used me to heal a boy who was insane(Mad), God has used me to heal ashmatic patient, set the prisoners free prisons through my ministry.Through my ministry people's destiny has been activated , through my misnistry woman that was barren became fruithfull, God has used me in the area of prophecy, Ezekiel 37:1 If you want to get a Job, You wanting God to connect you Please do well to call me +2347033804232, Isiah 43:19. Above all give your life to christ that's john 3;3 and also do well to testify, Revelation 12:11 If there are no obstacles there will be no miracle, CONTACT US TODAY VIA EMAIL: apostlepeter13@yahoo.com and expect a miracle

    ReplyDelete