Saturday 27 October 2012

DAY 2
KEY SCRIPTURE-PSALM 37:23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and He delights in his way'

Confess: Heavenly Father, You are the great God of miracles, signs and wonders. You are the God who brought immortality to light through the power of the gospel. You are the Sovereign God who calleth those things which be not as though they were. I give You praise and glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Heavenly Father, Your Word says that You order the steps of a good man and You also delight in his way. I hereby confess that as I walk in the integrity of Your Word and sincerity of heart, exhibiting goodness in every area of my life, my steps are being ordered towards my spouse and my spouse's steps are being ordered towards me now.

I believe and confess that because the Lord delights in me (mention your name) the Lord will guide me continually and satisfy my soul in drought, and strengthen my bones. I shall be like a watered gardern and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail regardless of prevailing conditions.

I believe and confess that because I am born of God and as I meditate in His Word day and night, the Word of the Lord is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path, guiding me and leading me continually into a glorious marital life in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ I declare. Amen!

I declare boldly that wherever my spouse is on the surface of this earth- North, South, East or West, he/she should be directed towards me right from this very moment by the Holy Spirit of God in Jesus Christ wonderful name. Amen!

I confess that I (mention your name) am created by God for a very fruitful and fulfilling marital life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. No devil, no witch, no wizard, no ancestral covenant or generational curse can stop me(mention your name) from entering into the fulness of  God's will concerning my marriage.

I make this declaration with thanksgiving in the redemptive name of Jesus Christ who is the Resurrection and the life.Amen!

I am blessed and triumphant!

MOTIVATIONAL SCRIPTURE
PSALM 33:18,19
'Behold the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy, to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.'

No comments:

Post a Comment