Tuesday 27 October 2015

                          DAY 4
              KEY SCRIPTURE: PSALM 34:10
            “The young lions lack and suffer hunger. But those who seek the Lord shall not
              Lack any good thing          
              Confess: Omnipotent God, You alone are the God who upholds all things by the      Word of your power. You are the God of Jeshurun who is seated on the circle of the earth and the earth is Your footstool. Praise to You alone O my God, for praise befits You who is the all-wise God.
             I give  You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is, who was and who is to come because You have taken your great power and reigned.
             I proclaim with all my heart, “ Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Glory!”
             Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your promise unto Your children who seek You. I believe and confess that since I am seeking God continually in my Christian walk I (mention your name) shall not lack a good fulfilling marriage. I boldly declare that that loving, caring and co-operative spouse whom God has ordained for me is manifesting now in Jesus Christ glorious name.Amen!
             I confess that my marital life shall portray the goodness, peace and blessing of Jehovah God Almighty in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
             I declare authoritatively by the Word of God which is like a fire and a hammer that breaks the rocks in pieces, that I demolish and destroy every demonic manipulation against my marriage from the air, land and sea in the mighty name of Jesus Christ through the unstoppable power of the Holy Ghost Fire. Amen!
             I command the unquenchable fire of the Holy Ghost to torment every ungodly gathering against my marriage in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen!
             I take authority over every satanic agents assigned against my life to frustrate my marriage; I command them all to be bound in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I command the angel of the Lord to chase them and persecute them continually in the most powerful Name above all names, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen!
             I believe and confess that the Lord who is my Light and my Salvation shall increase my greatness and comfort me on every side because I am seeking Him continually; in the miraculous name of Jesus Christ I declare. Amen!
             I declare by faith that I shall be handled with tender loving care by my spouse because I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God; moreover because I am seeking the Lord daily I (mention your name) shall have absolute contentment in my marital life.
              I make this declaration boldly today in the glorious name of Jesus Christ, the Lord of Glory, Amen !
             I am blessed, triumphant and highly favoured!!
             MOTIVATIONAL SCRIPTURE
             HEBREWS 10:35-36
            “Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward, for you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise”  

No comments:

Post a Comment